Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 12: IVF

For those of you following the blog and supporting us through our infertility journey we have an update!! After taking several months off we are doing one more cycle.

We have started the process!! One week down and 4 to go!!

I will be on an oral medication (that's causing me very uncomfortable muscle aches) for two weeks. On the last week I will add in injections. These injections have to be in my backside, so Mark has to administer them. I think he is so nervous! To admit, so I am!!!

After doing that for a week we go in for the embryo transfer!!! The transfer part is very easy no sedation medication required. Bed rest the day of transfer and taking it easy!! Then it's the most horrible part of the IVF..... THE WAITING.......until it's time to go back in for a pregnancy test!!


Please continue to pray for us! We appreciate them so much!!

I will continue to blog about our journey, giving updated so you can follow along!



Love,
The Mosley's

No comments:

Post a Comment