Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 24: Trust

Trust

We put our trust in (just to name a few):
GPS
Weather forecast
Hairdresser
Doctors 
Friends 
Family
Car
AC 
Heater

We believe we when go to use these things they will work? We can rely on them, right? 

What about trusting your Husband? 

We trust that he will:
Be faithful 
Provide 
Be a leader 
Love us
Be a great dad
Help around the house
Pay bills
Lift us up 
And many more.....

What about if you had to solely rely on him? 
What if you are a control freak, like me and you couldn't do the task? Only he could?

I trust Mark with my whole heart!! 

Tonight my trust for Mark was taken to a whole notha level!! 

Mark had to give me a shot for the very first time ever! I had to lay on my stomach! I couldn't see what he was doing, I couldn't coach him, help him or give him tips! 

My trust was fully in him to do this right (with minimal pain). 

How long did it take me to "train" him to fold the towels "my" way, was a thought that popped in my head! 

As my butt is propped in the air I had no doubt that he would be incredible! 

He was! I had no pain, no bleeding, no bruising! 

We under estimate our Husbands way to often!!! 

I'm so happy we shared this moment together, our vows were on display tonight and have been during this journey! I can fully trust him-For in sickness and in health! 

Love my guy and All he does for me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment