Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 1: Welcome!!!!

Thanks for joining me on this journey. I pray over the next 31 days you are encouraged by what you read. So let's start with an intro...I'm Cathy. I'm a simple Christian girl, who likes football, traveling and working out.  Mark and I just celebrated 14 years of marriage this week!! Shortly after we married I was diagnosed with PCOS, a type of infertility. We have been trying for a family our entire marriage, without success. So, waiting isn't anything new to us. I will share some more about our journey and infertility in the coming days. Last year during "Write 31 Days" I wrote about "Waiting" at that time we were doing fertility treatments that we now know the outcome wasn't what we had hoped for. Waiting isn't fun but we can make the best of it! During "While I'm Still Waiting" I will share some ideas, tips and things I did to minimize me going crazy during this very LONG season of our lives. We are continuing to wait and live out the plan God has for us.  If you have any questions or are on the same path and need encouragement, I'm your girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment