Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 4: When waiting becomes hard

I was recently reading a blog about healing and the question was asked "Do you believe God only heals instantly?" And "if He didn't your faith just wasn't big enough."

Here's how I answered and how believe........

That is definitely hard to believe! I believe both ways. Sometimes God says "yes", and instantly heals you instantly , "no" and that's His final answer and not right now:) 

What about Sarah? Her healing wasn't instant. Noah's wasn't healing but he waited on God as well! There's numerous stories in the Bible about waiting on God! 

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 14 yrs!! Faith of a mustard seed-oh we have much bigger faith than that!! 

Then why hasn't God given us the desires of our hearts? Because it's just not in His plan, yet or maybe ever. 

Because His word says He has a plan to prosper us and not to harm us. I have to believe that!! 

 It's not for the lack of trying on our part. We are in the middle of our 5th (and last) fertility treatment. 

Our job is not to question God but to be obedient!! I don't know why I'm not healed or if I will ever hold a precious baby that I have longed for but I do know that as long as God provides a way for us to try we should use it. 

We prayed, fasted and set a plan. 

During this journey I'm learning how to appreciate Gods love, grace, favor, faithfulness and joy more than I ever would have if I have been instantly healed 13 years ago!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment