Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12 Days

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me......Just kidding. We are 12 days away from our IVF Consult. I'm nervous, excited and obviously counting down the days:) Mark is excited too. We can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say and decide what our next plans will be. During this time we are leaning on God for strength and believing for a miracle!! The last 3 months have really been a unique experience for us. We have seen God show up like never before. Things that we hadn't planned on being covered by insurance were!! One of the hardest moments of this journey thus far is the waiting period after a treatment until you find out if you are expecting or not. It's a 2 week period and it feels like a year:) We try to keep ourselves busy during the "waiting period". I always thought God was testing my patience's but for me I think He was saying "trust me and I got this".  Oh how I have learned to trust him!! We have truly humbled ourselves and know that without a Miracle from God we may never be parents. I will leave you with one thought, this verse gets me through everyday. Hebrews 12 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart" We are all on a journey, we all have "our" story. However our journey is suppose to end, at the end of the day I want to be able to say "I ran the race that was marked out for me with everything that is in me". I want to be a stronger women of God who can inspire other women and couples to never give up! God has a plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment