Thursday, December 5, 2013

A new way of thinking

A year and a half go Mark and I made a life changing decision. After working as a Salon Manager for 7 years I accepted a position as the Children's Ministry Director at our Church. Having fertility challenges and working with children can be tough. For me, it is truly a gift from God. We don't know if we will ever be blessed with a child. We have strong faith and we believe God has a plan. I am blessed with getting to love on and be a part of about 350 kids lives every Sunday. Being a part of something that is bigger than myself is so rewarding. Working with children also comes with being around pregnant moms. When I see a pregnant women I am reminded that God is still in the miracle making business. I believe every baby is a miracle from above. I cant wait to say For This Child We have Prayed........

No comments:

Post a Comment