Thursday, December 5, 2013

My name is Cathy. My hubby is Mark. My nickname for him is babycakes. Hence how the name "Waiting on our baby cake" came about. Mark and I have been married for 12yrs! We have two four legged kiddos. Buster and Gizmo. I love these lil guys so much. I can only imagine how much I will love a sweet little baby. Shortly after we married I was diagnosed with PCOS. We started on clomid right away. It made me crazy and I stopped after one round. We haven't been hardcore TTC but we haven't been trying to prevent it either. Earlier this year (2013) we decided to move forward on our journey to starting a family. I have had the same OBGYN for 12 years. In April we decided to get a second opinion. We loved the new Doctor the moment we met him. Within three weeks I had started femera and our first IUI was scheduled. I will write about our first IUI experience at another time:) We have had three unsuccessful IUI's. We are currently waiting for our upcoming IVF consult on 12/23/13.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I saw on Where the Bleep is Our Stork fb page that you were new to the blogging world so I thought I would show you some support. First of all, I call my hubby babycakes t0o ;)

    ReplyDelete