Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 4: 13yrs and still waiting.....

Here's a little background for those of you who don't know our story! For those of you who follow my blog thanks for your loyalty! I hope you enjoy the 31 days of blogging!!

My name is Cathy. My hubby is Mark. My nickname for him is babycakes. Hence how the name "Waiting on our baby cake" came about. Mark and I have been married for 13yrs! Shortly after we married I was diagnosed with PCOS. We started on clomid right away. It made me crazy and I stopped after one round. We haven't been hardcore TTC but we haven't been trying to prevent it either. Earlier last year (2013) we decided to move forward on our journey to starting a family. I have had the same OBGYN for 12 years. In April we decided to get a second opinion. We loved the new Doctor the moment we met him. Within three weeks I had started femera and our first IUI was scheduled. You can read  about our first IUI experience In a previous blog:) We have had three unsuccessful IUI's. We had an IVF in March on 2014, it was unsuccessful as well! We have not lost hope! We are still waiting for our miracle! We still believe God will provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment