Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 21: Find The Good

Hello Friends!!

I'm am thankful for each of you who have decided to be on this journey with us!


Mark and I have been married for 13 years! In the last two years we have sought professional help to get pregnant. We have done IUI's, IVF and we are on are second IVF process.

We have one week left of meds and injections then we have the two week wait until we can test for pregnancy.

My favorite verse- And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭28‬ NKJV)

That doesn't mean that bad things will never happen, because they will! To me it means, that God will  make good things come out of the bad. I can name time after time that God has come through for us!

Like today.......Our last IVF we decided to pay an extra $175 (I think) for an insurance policy that our clinic offered, that if our IVF didn't result in a live birth that we would get one cycle for free!! Woo Hoo!!! So today, as we were checking out at the clinic the receptionist said "today will be out of pocket. How would you like to pay". I replied "I'm taken care of. I spoke with accounting last week." She looked up my account. "That's correct Mrs. Mosley. This cycle is free".  It was such a relief!!
That $175 saved us thousands!!!

Fast foward to 45 minutes later. We were at the pharmacy picking up the last of the meds, injections and needles needed over the next week. They call my name, I walk up to the counter and tell them "I have a prescription discount card. Can I use it?"  She replied "it really won't help this time. I ran all ways to see what was the cheapest and using your insurance is the best way to go". I was so surprised most insurance companies don't pay anything toward infertlity meds!! Our meds that should have cost several hundred cost $50!!

The reality is infertlity sucks but with God creating good out of a bad situation is always a reminder that He will never leave us nor forsake us!

Could God pull is out of this situation? Of course!! I believe He has us here for a reason!

I believe it to share our story and how God has blessed us in our mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment